By Austin B. Hahn
As a college student, I know that paying for college can be tough, so I’m here to help. Scholly is an app that you can download for $0.99. It provides a list of available scholarships that are specific to you. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) Go to the Play Store, and type “Scholly” in the search bar. The app, Scholly: Scholarship Search, should appear.
2) Select “Scholarships.”
3) Fill out your information.
4) Select “Search.” There will be a list of scholarships specific to your information.
5) To find out more information about a scholarship, click on its title.
6) You can always select “Save” and come back to a scholarship later.
I hope this information helps. Please reblog this, and spread the word. Thank you!