By Austin B. Hahn
I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve. I would like to take a moment to reflect on the year. Here’s what I learned in 2015:
- Trust in the flow of the universe. If you have done everything in your power to make something happen, allow the universal flow to respond. If it doesn’t happen, it wasn’t meant to be. There’s nothing left you can do. If it does, then it’s right for you.
- All the work that you need to do will be done in time. Don’t worry about getting everything done that you want to do in a day. You’ll burn out if you try. If you continually work each day, you will get it done.
- Empower people. Criticizing someone doesn’t help them achieve their goals any faster. Focus on how you can support someone, and you’ll get the same in return.
- If you don’t challenge yourself, the universe will by setting up a crisis. Human beings aren’t meant to stay in stagnant situations. When we get stuck in a rut and refuse to change, we are forced to undergo transformation by sudden upheavals. Try your hand at something that will breathe new life into you before an eruption does.
- Let your freak flag fly. You never know who might be missing out on a good laugh. Check out my Happy New Year video. Enjoy! =D